Cleaning Your Cooler
We recommend cleaning your dispenser every six months. Here’s how!
- Unplug the electrical cord and remove the empty bottle.
- Remove EZ Load Insert (if installed). Drain any water through the spigot.
- Carefully fill the reservoir with boiling tap water. Wait 3 minutes. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL NOT TO SPILL BOILING WATER ON YOURSELF!
- Use rubber gloves and scrub brush to clean reservoir and EZ Load Insert. NEVER use steel wool or anything abrasive.
- Drain water through spigot. Pour more boiling water in reservoir, then clean spigots, body, and handles.
- Drain all water through the cold and hot spigots.
- Rise, dry and replace the EZ Load Insert and plastic top (if installed)
- Place full bottle of water on top.
- If you have a hot water dispenser, remove the air from the tank by opening the hot spigot until water flows freely. Plug in the unit and allow a few minutes for the water in your dispenser to heat up or cool down.